If you’re a medical professional, you know there’s a possibility you’ll be disabled at some point. Yet with all the stress in your life right now, it’s hard to step back and figure out which disability insurance policy you need or what length of policy you should get. That’s why you should consult Blaine Lipkin at Specialized Disability Insurance Services. Blaine focuses on personalized services specifically for doctors and other specialized professionals.
Which Policy Should I Buy?Consider these mistakes that doctors make when purchasing standard disability insurance:
- Working with an agent who doesn’t understand the specific needs of physicians.
- Buying from an agent who sells only one company’s policies rather than a broker who can provide many options.
- Waiting until you’re older, and the average cost of disability insurance increases.
- Buying a policy with exclusions and limitations.
- Buying based only on price.